Thursday, February 25, 2010

Smooth Wood Textures


Well everyone i started working on my first textures sets. It was actually a pretty fun process. As i explored around my house with a camera i realized how many textures there are everywhere. Walls, tables, carpets, place mats, and even toilet seats are all different textures that could be useable in photoshop. My first sets may be a little iffy, and I'm sure some of them are out of focus so feel free to let me know if any of them need work. I can't .zip the sets all together so I'm just going to upload them as individual images. Here ya go, there's 10 images of smooth wood textures in my home. The lighting could use some work, but bear with me its the first set.



Smooth Wood Texture 1
Smooth Wood Texture 2
Smooth Wood Texture 3
Smooth Wood Texture 4
Smooth Wood Texture 5

Smooth Wood Texture 6
Smooth Wood Texture 7
Smooth Wood Texture 8
Smooth Wood Texture 9
Smooth Wood Texture 10


Leme know if ya like em!
IanGolden

No comments:

Post a Comment