Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dont be an Internet Marketer, Be an Internet Hustler.

How I got Hustled
OK, so no one take this post too seriously I don't want you out hustlin people, but I'd just like to make a quick point. Four years ago, when I had my first venture in internet marketing, things were a lot different. To be honest, I fell for a get rich quick "Type at Home" job. It told me to sign up for clickbank, sell their product and post up links on free job boards to make sales. Ironically, i made my first sale in 2 days. I had an unbelievable strike of luck. But i got hooked, i posted tons of links everywhere which of course amounted to zero sales. Either way, I got hustled, but I still discovered affiliate marketing.

Now its 2010, and almost every site seems to have implemented an affiliate program or links to affiliate products. What does this mean? More competition. Don't be discouraged because if you outsmart the competition there is PLENTY of money to be made.

The difference between an Internet Hustler and an Internet Marketer.
An internet marketer is anyone who attempts to market products online or get the word out about their website or any website for that matter. An Internet Hustler is an internet marketer that outsmarts the competition to make themselves more money and work half as hard as the competition. Obviously outlandish claims like that are made everyday in the internet marketing world, but there are truly people doing just that at this very moment.

At the time, the owner of the type at home job scam I fell for was truly an internet hustler. Back then, a type at home job like that was unheard of and affiliate marketing was still on its uprise. He created a product and utilized the work at home aspect of affiliate marketing and offered it as a solution to unemployment. On top of that, the guide to affiliate marketing instructed the buyers to advertise his own product. But people fell for it, and I'm sure some people got lucky like I did.

Today with the junked up affiliate community, scams like that are never stable income. People wisened up. The true way to be an internet hustler now is to outsmart your competition with content. Nothing is more valuable than your website viewers trust and if you can get that your recommendations will actually lead to affiliate sales and your adspace will start fillin up. That's the truth. I'll go into more ways soon to save your time and really get you on your grind.

But Remember.
Don't hustle your consumers, hustle the competition.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment