Thursday, February 25, 2010

Basket Texture Pack

Alright it's time for a basket texture set. My house is adorned with wicker accents everywhere it seems, so the idea of a basket/wicker texture pack seemed like a good idea to me. After taking 20 or so pictures though, you come to realize all wicker and baskets pretty much look the same. But heres some pics for everyone. Again, comment and let me know what i need to fix.



Basket/Wicker Texture 1
Basket/Wicker Texture 2
Basket/Wicker Texture 3
Basket/Wicker Texture 4
Basket/Wicker Texture 5

I personally think that this last one will be the most useful one of all, due to the quality of the picture. I've never really been a photographer so i'm still learning. But if you find any uses for these sets let me know and i'll be glad to show off your work on here!

Peace, IG.


No comments:

Post a Comment